The PADI Scuba Diver Course was designed for anybody who does not have the available time to complete the full Open Water Diver Course.
After your Scuba Diver Certification you can dive with any PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 meters / 39 foot.
This course involves:
- PADI Scuba Diver Knowledge development - Classroom theory work out to understand the basic principles of scuba diving. This will reviewed in the final exam. You must score 75% or higher. Don't worry, if you fail you can retake the exam.
- Confined water dives - This usually done in the swimming pool or shallow ocean water with the aim to teach you the basic scuba skills.
- Open water dives - You must complete two open water dives where you demonstrate your learned skills.
The prerequisites to enroll on the Scuba Diver course?
- Diver Medical Certificate not older than 24 Months if you are under 40 Years old and if you are over 40 years old not older then 12 Months. This is mandatory by Spanish LAW. This certificate you can get also here by a local authorized physician.
- 10 years of age (Junior Scuba Diver)
- Comfortable in water - you must can swim
For this Scuba Diver course are no prior experience with scuba diving is required, but if you are not sure you can try out first the "Discover Scuba Diver" program.
- Knowledge development with self learning
- Confined water skills
- 2 x Open water dives
- PADI Scuba Diver Certification fee
- all equipment hire during the course
- your first Scuba Diver logbook
NO extra or hidden costs or fees.
If you have completed the PADI Scuba Diver check out the PADI Open Water Diver Upgrade course certification.