When you go night diving you'll see a whole new world. Even your local dive site takes on a new personality at night, as many underwater creatures and plant life (different from those you see during the day) are active at night.
What you will learn during this course?
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- controlling buoyancy by only your feel,
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behavior at night.
What are the Requirements for the PADI Night Diver Course?
One day of class theory and three open water dives.
What are the prerequisites?
- At least 12 years old
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers or higher
The first dive of this ”PADI Specialty Diver course„ credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
This course includes:
- Padi Nightdiver Manual
- Padi Nightdiver Certification
- All Equipment hire during your Nightdiver Course
- Transfer from/to your hotel/Accommodation between Puerto Rico & Arinaga