Entering the professional world of scuba diving brings exciting challenges and endless possibilities as scuba diving is becoming one of the most popular sports in the world! Meet nature's fascinating underwater world on a daily basis, and share your professional knowledge and experiences with guests and students who want to learn. Getting paid to do something you enjoy is a goal everyone wants to achieve! Once you become a Divemaster, you will reach this goal, and will be both respected and admired for your hard work and accomplishments
The Divemaster rating marks you as a person who has:
- A high level of personal diving skill
- Instructor-level knowledge of diving theory
- Had significant training in how to assist an instructor during training activities
- The ability to assume appropriate responsibilities that benefit the welfare of other diver.
As a Divemaster, you'll be qualified to
- Organize, conduct and supervise recreational diving activities. both, land and boat based.
- Assist Instructors in conducting Diver programs.
To qualify for Divemaster training, you'll need to:
- Be certified as a Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent).
- Be certified as a Rescue Diver (or equivalent).
- Have logged a minimum of 20 open water dives prior to entry into Divemaster training with us, 60 open water dives prior to certification as a Divemaster.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be in good physical condition for diving and submit a medical exam form signed by a physician within 1 year.
There are three phases in the Divemaster Program:
- Watermanship and skills assessment
- Knowledge Development
- Practical Application
Includes: PADI Divemaster Crew Pack
- 1 x Manual Only - Divemaster
- 1 x Instructor Manual
- 4 x Slates - Divemaster
- 1 x DVD - Divemaster
- 1 x Book - Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving
- 1 x Cue Card - Discover Scuba Diving Instructor
- 1 x Professional Training Log
- 1 x Decal - Green Hologram (DM)
- 1 x Bag - PADI Pro
Le prix de ce cours par 1 personne